All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMactracks is a series of fiction and n-fiction books for children and teenagers learning English as a second language. The titles are graded according to the reader's age, interests and language skills. Although intended to meet an educational need, care has been taken to ensure that the books are far more than simple texts for reading practice. There are four levels of Mactracks: level 1 (starters) and level 2 (sprinters) are designed for the upper primary school age group and level 3 (runners) and level 4 (winners) are aimed at the lower to middle secondary school age group. Mactracks are designed to be read for pleasure as well as for information and to encourage children to develop good reading habits. They are fully illustrated and aim to be topical in content.
- Author(s)Colin Swatridge
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication26/11/2002
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMactracks S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight83 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Reading AgeFrom 12 to 13
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.