All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaple and Willow kw this is going to be the best Christmas ever because they are getting their first real tree! After a wondrous swy expedition to pick out the perfect tree, it's time to decorate - until Maple starts sniffling and sneezing. I wish you weren't allergic to Christmas, Willow says. Well, Maple isn't allergic to Christmas, but because she is allergic to the Christmas tree, it has to go and Willow is t happy about that. Fortunately though, sisterly love, a little hard work, and a lot of imagination save the day and Willow comes up with a wonderful solution so that the sisters can have the best Christmas after all.
- Author BiographyLori Nichols (www.lorinichols.com) spent her childhood in northwestern Pennsylvania, surrounded by maple trees. As she grew, so did her appreciation of trees and nature. Her books about nature-loving sisters Maple and Willow spring from this love, and the New York Times Book Review called them utterly charming. Lori now lives in Birmingham, Alabama, with her husband and three free-spirited daughters. Many days you can find Lori and her family under their maple tree, swinging in hammocks, playing kickball or just being loud.
- Author(s)Lori Nichols
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lori Nichols
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.