All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe two volumes which give expression to 'Mapping Mental Spaces' are a series of working exercises involving different problems which are entailed by issues of: hermeneutics, innate ideas, apodicticity or certainty, belief, meaning, model-building, psychology, mythology, mysticism, logic, fields, mathematics, quantum mechanics, and holographic theory. Perhaps, what is most important about these exercises is that they provide an individual with opportunities to engage issues, topics, and questions while critically reflecting on t only what is being said by the author but, as well, to critically reflect on what is going on within the reader as she or he works through the material.
- Author BiographyDr. Whitehouse received an honors degree in Social Relations from Harvard University and a doctorate in Educational Theory from the University of Toronto. He has taught courses in both Canada and the United States that deal with various facets of: philosophy, psychology, criminology, and diversity.
- Author(s)Bill Whitehouse
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight921 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.