Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines a number of different tools for mapping strategic kwledge, and thus making kwledge more accessible. Anne Sigismund Huff and Mark Jenkins have brought leading academics together in this work: - to provide informed analysis and theory - to illustrate the contribution of kwledge mapping to central issues in strategy and organization theory - to consider the contribution of these studies to management practice - to address practical theoretic and methodological limitations of these tools, including several software tools w available to facilitate mapping. Each section of the book provides a table which charts the chapters' main contents, key findings and implications for kwledge management. An antated bibliography is provided at the end of the book as a resource for readers who may wish to become more familiar with relevant and existing literature in this area. Mapping Strategic Kwledge is relevant to those interested in kwledge management, primarily academics and consultants in the area of strategic management, but also academics in the area of organization theory.
- Author BiographyAnne Huff is Visiting Professor of Strategy and Innovation at the TUM Business School in Munich, Germany, where she is helping organize research on open innovation that crosses traditional organizational boundaries, product-service fusion and leadership systems. She was Founding Director of the Advanced Institute of Management Research (AIM), a UK wide management research initiative with offices based at the London Business School, and continues to be a visiting AIM fellow at LBS. She is also a visiting professor in the Communications Department of the University of Colorado, and had prior appointments at the University of Illinois, and UCLA. She earned a BA from Barnard College (philosophy), as well as an MA (sociology) and PhD (management) from Northwestern University. Her research interests focus on sustained innovation and strategic change; both are seen as dynamic processes of interaction among firms and as cognitive processes affected by the interaction of individuals over time. Recent books include Mapping Strategic Knowledge. Sage, 2002 (edited, with Mark Jenkins), When Firms Change Direction. Oxford University Press, 2000 (with James O. Huff), and Writing for Scholarly Publication (Sage, 1998). In 1998-99 Anne was President of the Academy of Management, an association of management researchers with 16,000 members worldwide; she held associated leadership positions from 1995 to 2001. In August 2003 she received the Distinguished Scholar Award of the Managerial and Organizational Cognition Division of that association. She serves on the boards of several professional organizations and journals.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnne Sigismund Huff,Mark D. Jenkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.