All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionChanging your location changes your horoscope, whether through a change of residence or even a weeklong vacation. Kwing how a move will affect you can help you choose a location that will maximize the positive and minimize problem areas indicated in your birth chart. It's your opportunity to supercharge your entrepreneurial and vocational endeavors, love and romance opportunities, scholarly success, and more. The included Windows-based CD-ROM will calculate different charts and print out interpretative reports so you understand in advance the effects of a changed location on your life.
- Author BiographyMaritha Pottenger (San Diego) has taught astrology all over the world for 25 years. She is a recipient of the Best Lecturer award from the American Federation of Astrologers, and has been a guest speaker at International Society for Astrological Research conferences; American Federation of Astrologers conferences; National Council for GeoCosmic Research conferences, and United Astrology Congress. She currenlty writes for The Mutable Dilemma (a quarterly astrological journal), mindbodysoul.com and Ziff Davis (Yahoo Internet Life). She also wrote Planets on the Move: The Astrology of Relocation, with her mother, Zipporah Pottenger-Dobyns. Kris Brandt Riske, M.A. (Arizona) is the executive director and a professional member of the American Federation of Astrologers (AFA), the oldest US astrological organization, founded in 1938. She is also a member of the National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR). She has a master’s degree in journalism and a certificate of achievement in weather forecasting from Penn State. Kris has been a speaker at various astrological conferences and has written for several astrological publications. She currently writes the annual weather forecast for Llewellyn’s Moon Sign Book and is the author of Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Astrology and Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Predictive Astrology. In addition to astrometeorology, she specializes in predictive astrology. Kris is an avid NASCAR fan and enjoys gardening and reading. Cosmic Patterns Software is located in Gainesville, Florida and has a team of computer programmers, technical, and administrative staff who have been developing the Kepler software package since 1982. Kepler has gone through over 20 new versions since 1982, and has evolved and changed tremendously, keeping up with the changes in technology, and introducing more and more power, flexibility, and ease of use with each new version. Kepler has blossomed into an extraordinarily elegant, easy-to-use, flexible, and powerful program. Pegasus was released for sale in 1999.
- Author(s)Kris Brandt Riske,Maritha Pottenger
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Content Notecha
- Weight549 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.