All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- Description'Babe hobbled to his feet. His ankle hurt like hell and his face had scraped along the pavement, but he knew the sound of a beaten runner when he heard it. I'm a marathon man, he thought, a real one, and you better t mess with me. Then Jesus, Babe thought suddenly - they're coming for me in the car.' Tom 'Babe' Levy is a runner in every sense: racing tirelessly toward his goals of athletic and academic excellence - and endlessly away from the spectre of his famous father's scandal-driven suicide. But an unexpected visit from his beloved older brother sets in motion a chain of events that plunges Babe into a vortex of treachery and murder. Stumbling into the violent world of couriers and assassins, espionage and torture, the boy who dreamed of winning races suddenly becomes a man forced to race for his life ...and for the answer to the fateful question, 'Is it safe?'
- Author BiographyWilliam Goldman has been writing books and movies for over forty-five years. He has won two Academy Awards (for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and All the President's Men) and three Lifetime Achievement awards in screenwriting. His novels The Princess Bride and Marathon Man, are also published by Bloomsbury. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)William Goldman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBloomsbury Film Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.