All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $22.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis expanded and updated version of this training manual includes training schedules designed for busy runners, nutritional information, motivational tips and race-day guidance to help runners of all experience levels reach the 26.2 mile mark with speed, safety and satisfaction.
- Author BiographyHal Higdon is among the most respected and widely read writers in the world of running. A senior writer for Runner's World magazine, he also writes the Ask the Expert column on the magazine's Web site. He is the author of 31 books, including Hal Higdon's Smart Running and Hal Higdon's How to Train. He is a competitive masters runner and lectures frequently at running clubs and races around the world.
- Author(s)Hal Higdon
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2000
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationEmmaus, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Weight298 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.