All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Zanta was born in 1962. He w lives and works as a photographer in Treviso, specializing in architecture. He has already published two major books on urban and industrial landscapes, and in this new volume presents photographs of contemporary architecture in such cities as Manchester, Bilbao and Rotterdam. His large format color photographs examine the place and the role of these new architectural forms in the urban space and explore the effects achieved by the materials used in their construction. Anyone with an interest in modern Europe or photography will be captivated by his original and intriguing take on some of the continents most breathtaking new architecture.
- Author BiographyBorn in Treviso in 1962.He worked in Europe, the USA and Japan taking part in different photo campaigns.He taught photography at numerous institutes and universities, giving lectures and workshops. Curated shows that focus around the relationship between 19th century and contemporary photography and collaborated with different architectural publications Currently director of photography in Sportweek magazine, Giovanna Calvenzi is a prominent name in photography in Europe. Former director of Arles Photography festival, she has curated numerous exhibitions and books.
- Author(s)Marco Zanta
- Date of Publication19/05/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note91 colour illustrations
- Weight1620 g
- Width300 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.