All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaura is a young intern in Washington, D.C., working for handsome and likable Congressman Hal Gann. Laura falls for the charming Gann, but when she catches a stewardess at Gann's apartment, she vows to destroy him.Private investigator Robert Brixton is a former cop who has also worked for the FBI. When Laura goes missing, Brixton is hired by Laura's family to gain insight into the case that the police might have missed. Brixton tracks down rumors about Gann a staunchly moral family advocate according to his political position, but a womanizer according to gossip but the congressman vehemently denies having anything untoward to do with Laura. Then Laura is found dead in the congressional cemetery, and many more questions are raised. . . Donald Bain thrills again with Margaret Truman's Internship in Murder, the riveting next installment in the Margaret Truman's beloved Capital Crimes series.
- Author BiographyMARGARET TRUMAN won faithful readers with her works of biography and fiction, particularly her Capital Crimes mysteries. Her novels let readers into the corridors of power and privilege, and poverty and pageantry, in the nation's capital.DONALD BAIN, author of 115 books, including forty of the bestselling Murder, She Wrote novels, was a longtime friend of Margaret Truman and more than anyone understood the spirit of her books. He makes his home in Danbury, CT.
- Author(s)Donald Bain,Margaret Truman
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCapital Crimes (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight544 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.