Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionMargot Pilz is one of the first artists working in conceptual and new media art. In her early photographic work, she already takes an experimental as well as a performative approach. The importance and potential of her invative work in photography and her pioneering role in the field of new media and digital art are, for the first time, comprehensively illustrated and documented in this publication.
- Author BiographyBerthold Ecker, Director of MUSA, Vienna, AustriaSilvie Aigner, Chief editor Parnass, Vienna, Austria
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- Languageger, eng
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Notezahlr. farb. Abb.
- Weight1350 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byBerthold Ecker
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.