Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.40Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionMargot, a beautiful, young, American psychologist living in Barcelona, seems to have it all: a happy marriage, a flourishing practice serving the ex-pat community and an enviable social life in this vibrant and culture rich city. But when she is drawn into an obsessive, sexually charged affair and two of her clients are found dead in mysterious circumstances, she is forced to question her professional, personal and sexual boundaries. Whose secrets hold the key to the horrific death of the young lovers? Her husband's? Her lover's?
- Author(s)Don Boyd
- PublisherZiji Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBorehamwood
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZiji Publishing Ltd
- Weight275 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.