All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThese biographies explore the contributions of women to the sciences, detailing the paths that led these women to break gender barriers. A pioneer in both astromy and women's rights, Mitchell followed a path of self-education to achieve her goal of becoming an astromer. She went on to become the first woman ever to identify a new comet and the first professor of astromy at Vassar.
- Author(s)Dale Anderson
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleWomen in Science S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width154 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.