Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $3.95Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by al1318
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarie Curie, the woman who coined the term radioactivity, won t just one Nobel Prize but two?in physics and chemistry, both supposedly girl-phobic sciences.
- Author BiographyKathleen Krull lives in San Diego, California. Boris Kulikov lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Kathleen Krull
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGiants of Science (Viking Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.