All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionMarigold doesn't want to be a tooth fairy like her mother. Being a fairy godmother to the beautiful human child, Anna, sounds much better. So Marigold leaves her Fairyland home to study the fairy godmother business with her Aunt Brucie and be with Anna at her school. Marigold kws that she and Anna will be best friends forever.
- Author BiographyFairyland creatures have invited us into woodlands and meadows to explore and imagine for hundreds of years. Jane Capron, a reader of fairy tales since she was a very little girl, was delighted to be allowed into Marigold's world to meet her friends and family and report to readers that fairies, just like humans, have to think hard before making big decisions.
- Author(s)Jane Capron
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.