All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionBiodeterioration held April 20-23, 1981, at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland. The symposium was sponsored by the Office of Naval Research to provide an organized forum for the discussion of progress in basic and applied research con- cerning marine biodeterioration. The symposium was structured to cover interdisciplinary topics of interest both to the basic research community and the applied science and engineering communities. In each major topic area, a comprehensive overview paper summarizing highlights of the past two decades of research is followed by current technical papers concerning both basic and applied re- search. Authors were urged to provide extensive refer- ences, and their papers were subjected to external peer review. In some respects, the symposium was structured to pro- vide a reference tool for the marine engineering com- munity that would supplement the excellent mograph entitled Marine Fouling and Its Prevention prepared for the U.S. Navy Bureau of Ships in 1952 by the Woods Hole Oceagraphic Institution. While these proceedings can- t begin to update that work, they can, by presenting the in research direction, recent workers in the field, changes ac- and current references, give the interdisciplinary user cess to the current literature in key topic areas.
- Author(s)J. D. Costlaw
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1011 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.