All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents selected contributions given to the 38th European Marine Biology Symposium, held in Aveiro, Portugal, in September 2003. Understanding the functioning of marine ecosystems is the first step towards measuring and predicting the influence of Man, and to find solutions for the ermous array of problems we face today. This volume is organised according to the four subthemes of the symposium and to issues commonly perceived as relevant by scientists concerned with the study, protection and management of Marine Biodiversity: patterns and processes, assessment, threats and management and conservation. The 32 papers that make up this book represent current research and concerns about Marine Biodiversity in Europe, and will have wide appeal to all those interested in understanding and preserving the marine ecosystems of the world's oceans.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/01/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDevelopments in Hydrobiology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 183
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1268 g
- Width203 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorA. Cunha,A.M. Rodrigues,H. Queiroga,J. Serodio,M.H. Moreira,M.R. Cunha,R.M. Warwick,V. Quintino
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.