Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionMarine Biology covers the basics of marine biology with a global approach, using examples from numerous regions and ecosystems worldwide. This introductory, one-semester text is designed for n-majors. Authors Castro and Huber have made a special effort to include solid basic science content needed in a general education course, including the fundamental principles of biology, the physical sciences, and the scientific method. This science coverage is integrated with a stimulating, up-to-date overview of marine biology.
- Author BiographyPeter Castro a Professor of Biological Sciences at the California State Polytechnic University. Michael E. Huber a Chair of GESAMP (Joint Group of Experts on the Scientific Aspects of Marine Environmental Protection).
- Author(s)Michael E. Huber,Peter Castro
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1308 g
- Width236 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.