All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarine Biology covers the basics of marine biology with a global approach, using examples from numerous regions and ecosystems worldwide. This introductory, one-semester text is designed for n-majors. Authors Castro and Huber have made a special effort to include solid basic science content needed in a general education course, including the fundamental principles of biology, the physical sciences, and the scientific method. This science coverage is integrated with a stimulating, up-to-date overview of marine biology.
- Author BiographyPeter Castro a Professor of Biological Sciences at the California State Polytechnic University. Michael E. Huber a Chair of GESAMP (Joint Group of Experts on the Scientific Aspects of Marine Environmental Protection).
- Author(s)Michael E. Huber,Peter Castro
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight948 g
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.