Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionMarine Clastic reservoirs provides an integrated perspective to sandstone reservoir description and analysis. It combines analog-oriented methods fromsequence stratigraphy with rigorous stratigraphic and sedimentological description of cores and outcrops to develop a process-based analysis of sandstone facies. Twelve chapters, divided into 3 sections, first describe the specific use of sequence stratigraphy to catalog, identify, andpredict marine clastic reservoir facies. Next they examine the importance ofrigorous sedimentological and geomorphic description. Finally, marine depositional environments from delta systems to deep-sea fans arereviewed to give examples of these improved descriptive and analytical techniques
- Author(s)E. G. Rhodes,T. F. Moslow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleFrontiers in Sedimentary Geology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note177 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight820 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.