All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli, the U.S. Marine Corps is always ready to protect U.S. citizens. Established during the American Revolution as a naval infantry, the Marine Corps has always been closely associated with the U.S. Navy. Marines played a huge role in capturing South Pacific islands during World War II. Today, the Marine Corps is a major force in the war on terror. In this book, colorful photographs and historic images are paired with informative text to teach readers about the U.S. Marine Corps, from its early days fighting pirates to the latest in hi-tech military weaponry.
- Author(s)Michael Portman
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUs Military Forces
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.