All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMarine Paleobiodiversity presents a concise history, development and current status of paleobiodiversity research, thus forming a reference work for beginners, graduates and postgraduates, who are interested in this subject and intend venture into serious research. This book provides a link-reference between text book and highly-specialized journal articles, and so will be valuable for a wide audience of geologists and climatologists.
- Author BiographyDr. Mu Ramkumar is a faculty member of the Department of Geology at Periyar University in Salem, India. He is among the pioneering researchers on the subject of chemostratigraphy and has been authoring on the topic for the past 15 years. Dr. Ramkumar has published more than 100 journal articles and book chapters, authored two books and edited five Special volumes by International publishers. He has received nine fellowships, including the prestigious Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship, Germany, Young Scientist Award (twice) from the Department of Science and Technology and Scientist's Pool Scheme from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India. He is a member of editorial committees and boards of many international geoscience journals.
- Author(s)Mu. Ramkumar
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.