Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionProvide students with a unique way to learn about marine science by tracking the paths of animals in the ocean. Your students will interpret satellite Earth images, engage in lab activities, and analyze case studies of real-life problems. This active participation promotes learning that endures for all students.
- PublisherPrentice Hall
- Date of Publication30/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight599 g
- Width208 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.