All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mariner's Book of Days is an annual treasure. Year by year it takes us on a new and different 365-day imaginary voyage through time, an encyclopedic passage through the maritime past, present and future. Since its inception in 1992, The Mariner's Book of Days has been hailed as the best, most entertaining nautical desk diary and calendar to see print.
- Author(s)Sheridan House
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white halftones
- Weight172 g
- Width159 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
- AU $27.89Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.