All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 11 November 2001,the People's Republic of China officially became a member of the World Trade Organisation. During the preceding two decades China emerged as a major trading and maritime nation, has adopted more than twenty maritime related laws and has ratified most of the important international maritime conventions. Maritime Law and Policy in China contains new translations of all the major maritime laws of the People's Republic of China together with detailed explanations of the rationale behind the legislation. A comprehensive examination of the Maritime Code 1992 is included as is a new translation of the Maritime Procedure Law of the People's Republic of China 1999, which lays down the jurisdiction of the maritime courts in China and provides for matters such as arrest of ships, orders for security and maritime injunctions. China's ratification of the international maritime conventions is also examined in detail. This title will be an indispensable reference work for maritime lawyers, marine insurers, P I Clubs, shipping companies and all trading companies conducting business with China.
- Author BiographyMaritime Policy and Legal System in China; The Maritime Code of the People's Republic of China 1993; The Maritime Procedure Law of the People's Republic of China 1999; The Arbitration Law of the People's Republic of China 1994; Arbitration Rules of the China Maritime Arbitration Commission 2001; Insurance Law of the People's Republic of China 1995; The Ship Regulations of the People's Republic of China 1994.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2002
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byColin Ingram,Sharon Li
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.