Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chinese maritime and shipping market has been expanding ermously in recent times as its commercial capacity to perform shipping, ship building, banking and insurance activities grows and the role of the State as guarantor of commerce is gradually reduced. This book provides a detailed guide to current Chinese maritime law, written by an expert team of contributors and systematically covering key areas such as carriage of goods by sea, international trade, vessels and seafarers and maritime liabilities. The authors explore cutting-edge issues within each topic, and analyse current trends in law reform. The book will be of interest to academics researching commercial and maritime law, as well as maritime law practitioners and shipping industry professionals working with aspects of Chinese maritime practice.
- Author BiographyJohanna Hjalmarsson is the Informa Associate Professor in Maritime and Commercial Law at the University of Southampton. Jingbo Zhang is a Lecturer in Maritime and Commercial Law at the University of Southampton.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Commercial Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJenny Jingbo Zhang,Johanna Hjalmarsson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.