All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of Mark, the apostolic associate to whom Christians have traditionally attributed authorship of the second gospel, views him from a variety of angles: historical, literary and theological. It shows how images of Mark helped shape the identity of the Early Church.
- Author BiographyC. Clifton Black is Associate Professor of New Testament, Southern Methodist University, Texas.
- Author(s)C. Clifton Black
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/09/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePersonalities of the New Testament S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.