All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMark Making: Progression in Play for Babies and Children gives ideas for introducing and extending mark making activities and experiences for babies and young children. Each page contains a range of experiences and a selection of ideas for each of the six stages in Development Matters (Revised EYFS 2012). The experiences with mark making materials described in this book encourages development and learning through active play using all the senses. Enhancing experiences of mark making from babyhood will encourage children's independence and involvement in communication through meaningful marks.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority advisor and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field
- Author(s)Liz Williams,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Noteillus
- Weight125 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.