All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionNine men, ex-military, are on a mission to destroy a genetics laboratory and capture a genetically engineered specimen. They are supported by four rogue CIA agents, who have commandeered a test drone and a missile at a Marine base. The team attacks the genetics laboratory complex before dawn, during a raging blizzard. Within hours, seven of the men are dead, one is severely wounded and one barely escapes. The drone with its missile has been destroyed. The next morning the four rogue agents are found dead from carbon moxide poisoning. Mark Midway does t kw his real parents, r where and when he was born. Two scientists adopted him when he was a young child and his home since has been a genetic research laboratory. After the attack, Mark flees the laboratory complex, seeking safety and somewhere he can call home. The FBI is on his case and a mysterious organization offers him its assistance. However, he is at risk. There are unkwn killers chasing him and he needs to protect himself and his friends. He needs to survive. A fast-moving, finely plotted thriller that will keep you reading.
- Author BiographyJohn Hindmarsh lives in the High Sierras, California, where he writes Thrillers, Science Fiction and Fantasy. Subscribe to his quarterly newsletter - visit www.JohnHindmarsh.com for details.
- Author(s)John Hindmarsh
- PublisherRexon Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRexon Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.