All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 2,000 employees, 800 million users, and annual revenues of more than $4 billion, it's hard to imagine that Mark Zuckerbergin his Harvard dorm roomstarted Facebook less than 10 years ago. This is the astounding story of Zuckerbergs launch of thefacebook, as it was originally called in 2004, and with it the revolutionizing of business and the way we communicate, and spread messages, throughout the world. This new way of communicating has inspired great social change. Readers discover how business success is t just financial, but also humanitarian.
- Author(s)Susan Dobinick
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInternet Biographies (Rosen)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.