All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas Paul a direct influence on Mark? On the basis of the latest methods in New Testament scholarship, the battle over Yes and No to this question is waged within these pages. In the end, agreement is reached, but the basic issues and their impact on studying epistolary and narrative literature in 1st-century Christianity stand out with much greater clarity than before.
- Author BiographyEve-Marie Becker, Aarhus University, Denmark; Troels Engberg-Pedersen andMogens Muller, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur die Neutestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number199
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight622 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEve-Marie Becker,Mogens Mueller,Troels Engberg-Pedersen
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.