All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking for the police had criminal psychologist Christian Moll losing so much sleep that, despite years of successfully helping investigators unwind the twisted minds of murderers, he decided to call it quits. But when a disturbing pattern in recent cases begins to emerge, he chooses to postpone his self-imposed retirement in order to help out an old flame. Detective Katharina Rosenberg has a new case and a new cop killer on the run. When two colleagues are murdered in rapid succession, a shocking theory emerges: Is someone killing off the detectives Christian worked alongside solving homicide cases? And is Katharina next? Now, Katharina and Christian must team up once again to catch the murderer before it's too late. With their buried passion rising to the surface, they give in to their desire while racing against time to find the vengeful cop killer before he finds them.
- Author BiographyMarcus Hunnebeck was born in Bochum, Germany, and studied economics at the university there before becoming an author. Since 2001, he has been a member of Syndikat, the association for German-language crime thriller writers. After self-publishing several successful titles in his home country, including The Vengeance of Stalkers, Hunnebeck teamed up with Amazon Publishing for his latest release, Mark of Cain. Hunnebeck currently lives in the Rhineland.
- Author(s)Marcus Hunnebeck
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight177 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated bySteve Anderson
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.