All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Regina Dickerson is a Catholic physician in San Diego who has discovered that there is a certain genetic marker that indicates the carrier is prone to psychotic violence. Working on blood from prison inmates, her theory begins to prove itself time and again with violent offenders. The variety of crimes is diverse: one couple murders their children for organ money, ather man kidnaps young girls to seduce and kill them, yet ather has a penchant for cyanide. As Dickerson's work begins to show results and catches the attention of the media, people begin to fear that witch hunts and Spanish Inquisition-style mayhem will result if forcible testing is carried out. Meanwhile, a race begins to find a cure. With science and religion at odds, Dickerson must find her own answers while trying to escape those who want to put an end to her inflammatory research.
- Author BiographyADOLPHUS A. ANEKWE, MD, is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Indiana University Northwest Medical Center, and is also an active staff member at five area hospitals, a Board Certified Diplomat and Fellow in two medical specialties, and an active community leader. He resides in Schererville, Indiana, and is the author of Mark of the Beast.
- Author(s)Adolphus A. Anekwe
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $13.82Trending at AU $16.40
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $22.45
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.