Market Driven Enterprise: Product Development, Supply Chains, and Manufacturing by Amiya K. Chakravarty, A.B. Freeman (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $180.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA complete handbook on a critical issue for today's business leaders-how to improve customer satisfaction, control costs, and maximize profits Producing a product or service to heighten customer satisfaction-and doing so cost effectively-do t have to be mutually exclusive objectives. With Market Driven Enterprise, Amiya Chakravarty presents a state-of-the-art, clearly designed framework for responding to market forces while keeping total costs in check. The book's twelve chapters are divided into three sections: interfaces and decision-making in an enterprise, product design and time-to-market, and responsive supply chains and manufacturing. A generous supply of real-world examples and more than 200 illustrations enhance the book's readability-as does its detailed table of contents breaking down each chapter into subsections for quick reference. Some of the book's most valuable features include: An analysis of the entire product development and manufacturing processes in light of customer needs An invative treatment of digitally connected supply networks and new business models A focus on the optimization of manufacturing and marketing processes for greater managerial insights leading to the highest potential profit Coverage of the most vital management techniques and philosophies-concurrent engineering and quality function deployment, manufacturing flexibility, information transparency, collaboration, and the virtual enterprise-and their relationship to the market-driven manufacturing process Mathematical models for product-platform, product launch, supply-chain coordination, and market-driven manufacturing For students and professionals in business and engineering, production and operations management, marketing, or production and design engineering, Market Driven Enterprise is an essential handbook. Anyone whose business is striving to attain an optimal position in a demanding marketplace will find it an excellent place to start.
- Author BiographyAMIYA K. CHAKRAVARTY is the J. F. Seinsheimer, Jr. Professor of Operations and Technology Management at the A. B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University. His work experience with companies includes Lucent Technologies, Rolls-Royce Aero Engines, and Tata Consultancy Services.
- Author(s)A.B. Freeman,Amiya K. Chakravarty
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2001
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight868 g
- Width166 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.