All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMarket-Driven Management adopts a broad approach to marketing, integrating the strategic and operational elements of the discipline. Lambin's unique approach reflects how marketing operates empirically, as both a business philosophy and an action-oriented process. Motivated by the increased complexity of markets, globalisation, deregulation, and the development of e-commerce, the author challenges the traditional concept of the 4Ps and the functional roles of marketing departments, focusing instead on the concept of market orientation. The book considers all of the key market stakeholders, arguing that developing market relations and enhancing customer value is the responsibility of every member of the organization, and that the development of this customer value is the only way for a firm to achieve profit and growth. New to this edition: - Greater coverage of ethical issues and corporate social responsibility; cultural diversity; value and branding and the ecomic downturn - Broad international perspective - Thoroughly revised to reflect the latest academic thinking and research With its unique approach, international cases and complementary online resources, this book is ideal for postgraduate and upper level undergraduate students of marketing, and for MBAs and Executive MBAs.
- Author BiographyJEAN-JACQUES LAMBIN Professor of Market-Driven Management at the Universita degli Studi di Milano, Bicocca, Italy. He is also Professor Emeritus at the Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, and is joint editor in chief of the European Business Forum (EBF). A specialist in strategic marketing, Lambin works as an analyst and consultant on problems of redeployment and restructuring of enterprises facing challenges due to the internationalisation of markets and market-driven management. ISABELLE SCHUILING Professor at the Louvain School of Management at the Universite Catholoque de Louvain, Belgium. She specialises in Strategic Marketing, Brand Management and Global Marketing Strategies. Prior to her academic career she was Marketing Director at Proctor & Gamble Europe and member of the management committee at Procter & Gamble Belgium.
- Author(s)Isabelle Schuiling,Jean-Jacques Lambin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note20 black & white line drawings, 20 black & white tables
- Weight1207 g
- Width187 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.