All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays review current theoretical debates, explore the role of regional context, and offer case studies of legal culture and civil society in Mexico and China to demonstrate the complexity of the relationship between market and democracy and the implications for other transitional polities such as Russia and for U.S. foreign policy. Designed for classroom use, this volume adds a focused comparative perspective for courses on Chinese, Asian-Pacific, and Latin American politics, development, and contemporary history.
- Author BiographyJuan D. Lindau is Associate Professor of politics at Colorado College. Timothy Cheek is Associate Professor of history at Colorado College.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJuan D. Lindau,Timothy Cheek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.