All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses market microstructure environment within the context of the global financial crisis. In the first part, the market microstructure theory is recalled and the main microstructure models and hypotheses are discussed. The second part focuses on the main effects of the financial downturn through an examination of market microstructure dynamics. In particular, the effects of market imperfections and the limitations associated with microstructure models are discussed. Finally, the new regulations and recent developments for financial markets that aim to improve the market microstructure are discussed. Well-kwn experts on the subject contribute to the chapters in the book. A must-read for academic researchers, students and quantitative practitioners.
- Author BiographyGilles Dufrenot is currently Professor of Economics at the Aix-Marseille University. He worked as a consultant for International Organizations, central banks and governments in the fields of policymaking (IMF, European Commission WAEMU Commission, African Development Bank). His areas of specialization include time series econometrics, fiscal and monetary policies, international finance. He has published many papers in international refereed journal and has published books. His recently published book (After the crisis: the economic policies in the world, Economica, Paris, in French) has been rewarded a special mention of the Turgot Prize of the best book in Financial Economics). He is currently the director of the Department Economic development and International finance of the GREQAM, a research center specialized in quantitative and mathematical economics. Fredj Jawadi is an Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Evry Val d' Essonne in France. His research focuses on financial economics and nonlinear Time Series Econometrics. He has written and edited several books in Economics and Finance and authored several papers published in international journals. Wael Louhichi is currently a Professor of Finance at ESSCA School of Management. He was previously an Associate Professor of Finance at Rennes 1 University and Assistant Professor at Amiens School of Management. He obtained a Ph.D from both Perpignan University (France) and Louvain School of Management (Belgium). His main area of research is market microstructure & financial accounting and has published several articles in international journals (Review of Accounting and Finance, Management Decision, Journal of Asset Management, Journal of Applied Business Research, International Review of Financial Analysis, Applied Financial Economics, Applied Economic Letters, International Economics, Applied Economics, etc.).
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight654 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFredj Jawadi,Gilles Dufrenot,Wael Louhichi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.