Market Opportunity Analysis: Text and Cases by David L. Loudon, Philip K. Sherwood, John Paul Dunn, Robert E. Stevens (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $73.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe key to success in business is planning. And the key to successful planning is using a proven format to analyze your product's marketability Market Opportunity Analysis: Text and Cases guides you step-by-step through the complicated process of determining the feasibility of marketing a new product or service. As financial markets struggle with changing interest rates, government policies shift back and forth on tax increases, decreases, and deficit spending, and international competition in major product categories is at an all-time high, business managers are forced to reevaluate the basis for success. The authors of this unique book combine decades of practical experience in market research, strategic management, consumer behavior, and new venture creation to help you develop the analytical skills you need to focus on what needs to be done--and how to do it. Using ten real-life case studies with sample reports of actual analyses, Market Opportunity Analysis: Text and Cases examines the factors that influence feasibility analyses, including external considerations (market size, competition, techlogy, inflation and the ecomy, government regulations, political conditions, social change), internal factors (purpose, corporate objectives, resources), and financial considerations (revenue estimates, cost estimates, return on investment). Ideal for classroom use, the book is accompanied by an instructor's manual, Microsoft PowerPoint(R) slides, and appendices that include secondary data sources for market assessment and a sample market opportunity analysis report. Market Opportunity Analysis: Text and Cases examines: * corporate objectives and strategies * identifying a market * bases for market segmentation * estimating the potential of new and existing products * competitive strategies and resources * the competitive market mix audit * decision flow charts * positioning a product * cost forecasting * analyzing investments * developing a written business plan * and much more!Market Opportunity Analysis: Text and Cases is an ideal classroom resource that business students will reach for again and again once they've begun their careers.
- Author(s)David L. Loudon,John Paul Dunn,Philip K. Sherwood,Robert E. Stevens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/04/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.