All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.91
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.25
- AU $11.61Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $18.60Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.08
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.07
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionHow do some of the world's most successful traders amass millions of dollars in a year...or sometimes in just hours? Are they masters of a priceless wizardry or simply the very lucky winners in a random market lottery that allows only a few players to become fantastically wealthy? What are the secrets of their unheard-of success? Market expert Jack D. Schwager interviews top traders in a variety of markets and determines that an interesting mix of method and mental posture is largely responsible, and presents Market Wizards in a way that allows the listener a glimpse into the minds of these most remarkable traders. Understand what it takes to succeed, and hear it in the words of the Market Wizards themselves. Hear about: Turning a $30,000 account in $80 million! Having a fund average a 30% annual return over 21 years! Parlaying $25,000 into $2 billion worth of T-bond future trading in a day! Managing funds that have registered triple-digit gains five years in a row! Realizing an astounding 250,000% return on accounts over 16 years!
- Author BiographyJack D. Schwager is Director of Futures Research and Trading at Prudential Securities. He formerly held similar positions at Paine Webber and Smith Barney, with a total of twenty-two years' experience heading up futures research departments. He is also a Commodity Trading Advisor and one of the coprincipals of Wizard Trading. Mr. Schwager is the author of the highly regarded A Complete Guide to the Futures Markets, and the Schwager on Futures series that includes the titles Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis, all published by Wiley. His writing has appeared in many publications, including the Handbook of Futures Markets, The New York Times, and Forbes. Much in demand as a speaker, he has lectured on a range of analytical topics, with a particular focus on great traders, technical analysis, and trading system evaluation.
- Author(s)Jack D. Schwager
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Audio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketplace Books
- Weight666 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.