All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Dynamics provides a well rounded introduction to the 4Psproduct, price, place, and promotion. Other essential topics, such as marketing research and target market identification, are also covered. College and career readiness activities covering writing, speaking, and listening are incorporated. Career Ready Practices are also included. DECA activities are included in each of the 33 chapters to support leadership development. The ongoing marketing plan provides a project-based, hands-on learning activity that builds at the end of each unit (data files are posted on the student companion website). College and Career Readiness Portfolio activities provide students an opportunity to create a personal portfolio for use when exploring volunteer, education and training, or career opportunities.
- Author BiographyBrenda Clark is CTE director, marketing instructor, SBE advisor, and DECA advisor for Jenison, Michigan, Public Schools. She also serves as a consultant for MBAResearch and Curriculum Center. Clark s program was named Business of the Year by the Jenison Chamber of Commerce and holds gold certification for School Based Enterprise. She earned a bachelor degree in marketing education, a master degree in educational leadership, and an EdD in educational leadership with a concentration in career and technical education from Western Michigan University. Cynthia Gendall Basteri, EdD, is a retired high school math and marketing teacher who served as a DECA competitive events coordinator at the district, state, and international level. Currently, Basteri is the grants coordinator for Tewksbury Public Schools and is the Director of Marketing for a family-owned business. She continues to volunteer as a series director for Massachusetts DECA competitive events. Chris M. Gassen is the principal of an investment firm and formerly an equity mutual fund manager, financial analyst, accountant, and college instructor. Gassen writes educational materials and business valuations. He holds a master of business administration degree with a concentration in finance from Indiana University and a bachelor of science degree in management from Oakland University. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and served as a grader for the national CFA exam. Michelle Walker is the director of education at DECA Inc. She provides leadership in education outreach, professional development for 5,900 advisors in the high school and collegiate divisions, professional division recognition programs, and advisor services. She is a former associate professor at the University of North Texas. Walker has a doctor of philosophy degree in applied technology, training and development from the University of North Texas. She also taught marketing education and was a DECA advisor in the Dallas Independent School District.
- Author(s)Brenda Clark,Chris Gassen,Cynthia Gendall Basteri,Michelle Walker
- PublisherGoodheart-Wilcox Publisher
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGoodheart-Wilcox Publisher
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight1860 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.