All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Excellence 3 showcases the strongest case studies - all winners - from The Marketing Society's Excellence Awards to celebrate and promote the contribution that great marketing makes to the commercial success of a business. The compilation includes a selection of 30 award winners from 2012 to 2014 who have employed different strategies, tactics, tools and techniques all worthy of recognition. The book features world-leading consumer products, retail, fast food, consultancy, charity and telecoms brands such as easyJet, Hailo, McDonald's, Mercedes-Benz, Unilever, Macmillan, O2, PwC, Jack Daniel's and John Lewis. Each chapter of Marketing Excellence 3 is organised by theme and introduced by a judge who then presents the case studies in detail, providing thought-provoking answers to questions such as 'How do you find great customer insights?', 'What are the key principles that lie behind effective communications?', 'How do you create a marketing ethos that will mobilise your organisation?', 'What makes a new brand stand out and succeed?' and 'How do you keep customers loyal?' As such, it is an ideal book for marketers and students looking to be inspired by the very best in marketing campaigns.
- Author BiographyHugh Burkitt is Chief Executive of The Marketing Society, where he has been responsible for introducing the Manifesto for Marketing, and the Marketing Leaders Programme for aspiring marketing directors. He began his own marketing career as a Unilever trainee at Birds Eye Foods and progressed via the Manchester Business School into advertising, founding the agency Burkitt Weinreich Bryant, and leaving as Chairman of Burkitt DDB. He is a trustee of Barnardo's and the Academy of Ancient Music.
- Author(s)Hugh Burkitt
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight865 g
- Width166 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.