Marketing Excellence: Winning Companies Reveal the Secrets of Their Success by John Zealley, Hugh Burkitt (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing is all about ideas. And Marketing Excellence is about good ideas made great. The companies it features have been selected because they are winners - both literally and commercially. Literally in that they have received Marketing Society Awards for their work in Britain; commercially in that these efforts have resulted in measurable market success. They come from a diverse range of markets; it's likely that some operate in yours. Written by two marketing thought leaders and featuring insights from a host of industry experts who have judged the Awards in recent years, here is a collection of brands and companies that are doing things right. From ketchup to cosmetics, it offers today's most revealing, readable and above all relevant lessons in Marketing Excellence.
- Author BiographyHUGH BURKITT is Chief Executive of the Marketing Society, which is the leading network for senior marketers in the UK. At the Society he was responsible for the launch of the Society's Manifesto for Marketing, introduced the Marketing Leaders Programme for potential marketing directors and established the Panoramic Group, which has created a new forum where all the UK's marketing organisations have agreed to work together to promote marketing. He is a council member of the Advertising Association, and has also served on the ASA Council, the IPA Council and the Complaints Panel of the Portman Group. In February 2005 he completed a walk up Kilimanjaro to raise money for VSO projects in Tanzania - where he had been a volunteer teacher nearly forty years earlier. JOHN ZEALLEY is the Managing Partner of Accenture's European Consumer Goods & Services practice, where he works with senior executives of leading companies on multinational growth and business reorganization programmes. As a consultant, initially with McKinsey & Co and latterly with Accenture, John has worked with consumer based businesses in such diverse sectors as financial services, food and drink, grocery and general retailing, leisure and healthcare and in markets across Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and North America. John is a Fellow of the Marketing Society and sits on the Editorial Board of Market Leader, the Society's quarterly journal. He is a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Marketors. In addition, he uses his marketing skills with a number of not-for-profit organisations, including Cancer Research UK, The Royal Shakespeare Company and the Institute for Citizenship.
- Author(s)Hugh Burkitt,John Zealley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight692 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.