Marketing Green Building Services: Strategies for Success by Jerry Yudelson (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Green Building Services: Strategies for Success presents all the information key decision-makers need to respond to the fast-growing market for green buildings, design and construction services and products. Completely updated, revised and expanded from the author's previous works, this book is the one resource you need to succeed in the green building marketplace. With a sound grounding in contemporary marketing theory and practice, the book assembles hard-to-find information to assist executives and partners in design and construction firms in crafting competitive strategies that build on their firm' strengths, while shoring up their weaknesses. Since most design and construction firms specialize in particular market sectors, the book systematically examines the important market segments for green buildings. It also presents key business case justifications for green buildings that help architects, engineers and builders to understand client motivations and respond to them with appropriate marketing tactics and communications strategies. The book examines how the green building market is adopting certain new products and design approaches, information that will help manufacturers and product sales teams to craft appropriate marketing strategies. The book also helps owners and developers understand the green building business case and to find out what other leading-edge firms and projects have learned - how to market and sell green buildings and green developments in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Author BiographyJerry Yudelson, PE, MS, MBA, LEED AP, is a professional engineer and a former board member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). He is founder and principal of Greenway Consulting Group, L.L.C., Tucson, Arizona. He is an expert in the USGBC's LEED green building rating system, and has trained more than 2,500 people in the LEED system since 2001. He has more than 25 years of experience with marketing renewable energy systems, building design and site planning services, environmental remediation, water conservation and waste management. He co-founded one of the green building industry's leading consulting firms, served for eight years as marketing and sustainability director for two leading consulting engineering firms. He writes and speaks frequently on marketing aspects of green buildings and developments to national and international audiences.
- Author(s)Jerry Yudelson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchitectural Press
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight748 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.