Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth Martin explores the impact of globalization on the language of French advertising, showing that English and global imagery play an important role in tailoring global campaigns to the French market, with media companies undeterred by the attempts through legislation to curb language mixing in the media.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH MARTIN is Assistant Professor of French and Director of Commercial French Studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA, where she directs the Commercial French Studies program and designs French-for-Specific-Purposes (FSP) courses for advertising, business, architecture, engineering and music. Her main research interests include language-mixing in advertising and intercultural business communication.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Martin
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.