All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionLiterature is t only about aesthetics, but also almost equally about the successful marketing of an author and his literary works. Ever since the two great Russian authors, Leonid Andreev and Vladimir Nabokov, created their own literary capital, cultural merchants have been preoccupied with the promotion of their respective posthumous legacies, maintaining the intricate network of personal interests that drive the preservation of literary reputations.
- Author BiographyYuri Leving is professor and chair of the Department of Russian Studies at Dalhousie University. Frederick H. White is the associate dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Utah Valley University.
- Author(s)Frederick H. White,Yuri Leving
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note50 black & white halftones
- Weight585 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.