All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Management, 11e, is a text and casebook written by Peter and Donnelly. It is praised in the market for its organization, format, clarity, brevity and flexibility. The goal of this text is to enhance students kwledge of marketing management and to advance their skills in developing successful marketing strategies. The six stage learning approach is the focus of the text. Each section has as its objective either kwledge enhancement or skill development, or both. The framework and structure of the book is integrated throughout the sections of the new edition. The basic structure of the text continues to evolve and expand with numerous updates and revisions throughout.
- Author BiographyJ. Paul Peter is another very highly regarded marketing educator and is also at UW-Madison. He has won many awards for his contributions through research, textbooks, and education. James H. Donnelly, Jr. e Thomas C. Simons Professor presso il Gatton College of Business and Economics della University of Kentucky.
- Author(s)J. Paul Peter,James H. Donnelly
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1594 g
- Width210 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.