All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough encouraging people to eat more nutritiously can promote better health, most efforts by companies, health professionals, and even parents are disappointingly ineffective. Brian Wansink\u2019s Marketing Nutrition focuses on why people eat the foods they do, and what can be done to improve their nutrition. Wansink argues that the true challenge in marketing nutrition lies in leveraging new tools of consumer psychology (which he specifically demonstrates) and by applying lessons from other products\u2019 failures and successes. The key problem with marketing nutrition remains, after all, marketing.
- Author BiographyBrian Wansink is a professor of applied economics of marketing and of nutritional science at Cornell University. He is the director of the Cornell Food and Brand Lab and the author of Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More than We Think.
- Author(s)Brian Wansink
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleThe Food Series
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine534 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.