Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $116.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $202.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Strategy: The Thinking Involved is an invative text that holds that marketing thinking leads to effective marketing strategy. It goes beyond simply introducing students to concepts and theories in the field by providing them with tools and methods to develop marketing thinking and questioning skills that will help them apply the concepts to real-life marketing strategy issues. As the chapters progress, the questions develop towards higher levels and more specialized inquiry, helping students acquire the skills needed in the practice of marketing. The book contains a wealth of pedagogy to support this active learning approach.
- Author BiographyMark E. Hill is an Associate Professor of Marketing at Montclair State University with more than 20 years of academic and professional experience. He has taught graduate and undergraduate courses in Marketing Strategy, Marketing Research, and Consumer Behavior, and has published numerous articles on subjects related to marketing thinking. In 2006, he was honored with the Best Article for 2001 award by the journal of Marketing Education Review on Teaching and Effectiveness: Another Look, at the 2006 Society for Marketing Advances Annual Conference. While Dr. Hill's research provides the academic foundation of Marketing Strategy: The Thinking Involved, it is a culmination of his years of teaching, observing students, and listening to what employers are looking for from graduating marketing students that led to his interest in developing a different approach to teaching marketing. He received his Doctorate degree in Marketing from Southern Illinois University and has an MBA and a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. Prior to his academic career, Dr. Hill worked as an Aerospace Engineer for General Electric, a Technical Manager for American Airlines, and a Marketing Representative for Unison Industries. He has been a consultant to companies across the United States, providing services in the areas of marketing research and marketing strategy.
- Author(s)Mark E. Hill
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.