All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll lawyers face the challenges of incorporating marketing and business development into their practice, but women lawyers in particular may t kw how best to identify and leverage their innate strengths that will lead to successful rainmaking. One size does t fit all when it comes to cultivating a lucrative book of business, and it may take a bit of trial and error to learn what works best for you. Marketing Success: How Did She Do That? Women Lawyers Show You How to Move Beyond Tips to Implementation takes marketing from what to do to how it is done successfully. The book covers best practices in the legal industry through interviews with women rainmakers on how they succeeded using the most current approaches to marketing and business development. Topics include these and more:* Networking to create mutually supportive relationships* Communicating thoughts, opinions, and ideas effectively-in person and through traditional writing and social media* Getting your name in front of peers, referral sources, and prospects* Using public speaking to increase visibility, earn professional respect, and win clients* Developing and building a distinctive personal brand* Using software, mobile applications, and social media to enhance your business* Converting prospects into clients This book tells the true stories of how 46 successful women lawyers each made marketing work and ultimately won clients-again and again. This insightful collection of anecdotes on creative and profitable marketing techniques will inspire you and teach you to do the same.
- Author BiographyDee Schiavelli is a national business development consultant advising and coaching lawyers, helping them to effectively grow their practice. An active member of the ABA LP Division, Women Rainmakers Committee, and ABA LP Magazine Board, as well as a certified social media strategist, Dee speaks on legal marketing at bar associations, law schools, and other legal organizations. Afi Johnson-Parris is an attorney practicing divorce and family law and veteran's disability in Greensboro, North Carolina, with Ward Black Law. As former chair of the North Carolina Bar Association Law Practice Management Section, ABA LP Division diversity fellow, and Elon Law School Law Firm management adjunct professor, Afi has been involved with law practice management best practices on local and national levels.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAfi S. Johnson-Parris,Dee A. Schiavelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.