All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows you how to develop your most entrepreneurial marketing strategy, no matter what your size. No matter what a company's size, marketers will find techniques for reaching new markets and connecting with established stakeholders. Filled with proven real-world strategies to show how some of the best-of-the-best are making more money now. Shows you how to feel resource-full, even when your only resources are flexibility, relationships, and an entrepreneurial attitude. The Entrepreneurial Marketing techniques, concepts, and methods the authors provide will help a venture make more money - extraordinary money - on a sustainable basis. The reader will be able to position and target their product/service offering to leverage their firm's distinctive competitive advantages, and make companies not only more effective in their marketing, but more efficient than their competition as well. The book begins by explaining the concepts of segmentation, positioning, targeted marketing, new product development, pricing, and distribution, all from the standpoint of an entrepreneurial marketer. It then goes on explain how to create marketing efforts that will have greater impact, including relationship and brand management. If a venture is small, and needs to do a lot with a little, this book can show them how to make the most of their resources and get results that the larger companies will envy. If an organization is more established, this book is also for them, as they will find strategies that will allow them to reinforce relationships with their established stakeholders, and stretch the boundaries of their markets at the same time they stretch their dollar.
- Author BiographyLeonard Lodish, Ph.D., is Samuel R. Harrell Professor of Marketing at The Wharton School. He is co-founder and Chair of Wharton's Global Consulting Practicum, and innovator of Wharton's MBA Entrepreneurial Marketing course. His research specialties include marketing decision support systems, marketing experimentation, and entrepreneurial marketing. He has consulted with clients ranging from Procter & Gamble and Anheuser-Busch to Tropicana and ConAgra. Howard L. Morgan is Director and former Vice Chairman of Idealab, the pioneering internet incubator; and founder and partner in First Round Capital, an early stage venture capital firm. He has served as Professor of Decision Sciences at The Wharton School and Professor of Computer and Information Sciences at The Moore School of the University of Pennsylvania, and as Visiting Professor at the California Institute of Technology and Harvard Business School. Shellye Archambeau is CEO of Metricstream, Inc., a recognized leader in compliance and governance. She previously served as CMO and EVP of Sales for Loudcloud, Inc., responsible for all global sales and marketing activities. There, she led Loudcloud's transformation into an enterprise-focused company while growing sales by 50 percent year over year. As President of Blockbuster, Inc.'s e-commerce division, she was recognized by Internet World as one of the nation's Top 25 click and mortar executives.
- Author(s)Howard Lee Morgan,Leonard M. Lodish,Shellye Archambeau
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/03/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.