All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLecturers/Instructors - Request a free digital inspection copy HERE Uniquely providing a comprehensive overview in one place, Marketing Theory introduces and explains the role of theory in marketing by uncovering its histories, disciplinary underpinnings, subfields, discourses and debates. From strategy and ethics to digital marketing and consumer behaviour, leading marketing experts shine a light on what can be a challenging perspective of marketing. In this new Third Edition there are up-to-date examples from global companies such as Pepsi, Amazon and H&M; entirely new chapters on Digital and Social Media Marketing, and Service-Dominant Logic (SD-L) and contributions from Global Specialists including Bob Lusch, Patrick Murphy and Susan Hart. Ideal for Upper level undergraduate and postgraduate marketing students studying marketing theory, critical marketing, and the history of marketing modules.
- Author BiographyMichael J Baker is Emeritus Professor of Marketing at the University of Strathclyde where he founded the Department of Marketing in 1971. He is the Author/Editor of more than fifty books, most recently the Fifth edition of Marketing Strategy and Management (2014), and over 150 academic Chapters and Articles. He is the Founding Editor of the Journal of Marketing Management and currently Editor of the Journal of Customer Behaviour and the new journal Social Business. Mike Saren previously held chairs in marketing at the universities of Stirling and Strathclyde and was awarded an Honorary Fellowship of the UK Academy of Marketing in July 2007. He was a convener of the marketing streams at the Critical Management Studies Conferences, 1999-2011; and one of the founding editors in 2001 of the journal 'Marketing Theory (Sage Publications). Also co-editor of books on Rethinking Marketing, (Brownlie et al, 1999, Sage) and Critical Marketing: Defining the Field (Saren et al, Elsevier, 2007). His introductory text is Marketing Graffiti: The View from the Street (Saren, 2006, Butterworth Heinemann).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Baker
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.